What's special about these vented double-sided shelves?
- Double sided for increased room and weight load
- Available in single or double piece to facilitate your installation experience
- Low profile shelf comes in 14-gauge body construction for increased durability
- Black powder coat finish for paint durability
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Description||U/RMS||Width||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|MA-U2MS||Vented 2 Space Center Mount Shelf - Middle Atlantic||2U||19"||18"||50 lbs||8.7 lbs|
|QES0619-0218||1-Piece Double-Sided Vented - Quest||2U||19"||18"||100 lbs||10.56 lbs|
|QES0719-0225||2-Piece Double-Sided Split - Quest||2U||19"||25"||130 lbs||11.22 lbs|
|QCH-11359-719||Double-Sided Vented Low Profile Shelf - Chatsworth CPI NOTE: Mounting Hardware NOT Included||2U||19"||20"||60 lbs||6 lbs|
|QCH-40605-005||Combination Pan Head, Pilot Point Mounting Screws (Qty 50) For Chatsworth Low Profile Shelf QCH-11359-719||1 lb|
In a cluttered rack, room is an urgent necessity. By utilizing a double-sided shelf you are able to increase not only the room but also the weight capacity of your vented shelf. The vented design allows for better airflow in the rack keeping the equipment cool and running. This is a must have for anyone with a rack that needs room extension. Split or non-split designs are available, to make your installation process quick and easy.
QES0619-0218 Vented Double Shelf 1-Piece
QES0719 Vented Double Shelf 2-Piece
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts