What's special about these non-vented rack shelves?
- Durable economical single sided shelves
- Universal 19" mounting for easy compatibility
- Made from 16-gauge steel for durability
- Up to 50lbs of load capacity for heavier components
- Click for More Features
The Solid equipment shelves are designed for 19" rack mount widths and are made of 16 AWG steel. The 1-piece design allows for strong support. Finished in durable black powder coat. Shelves are available in Black to match most enclosures. Includes a set of 4 12-24 rack screws.
NOTE: 3U Shelf does NOT include rack screws.
|Part #||U / Rms||Width||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|IR-AC-URS19-1001NV||1U||19"||10.5"||25 lbs||4.84 lbs|
|IR-AC-URS19-1501NV||1U||19"||15"||40 lbs||6.16 lbs|
|QES0319-0210||2U||19"||10.5"||28 lbs||5.28 lbs|
|QES0319-0215||2U||19"||15"||42 lbs||7.04 lbs|
|QCH-40074-700||3U||19"||15"||50 lbs||6.0 lbs|
|QCH-40605-005||Combination Pan Head, Pilot Point Mounting Screws (Qty 50) for 3U Rack Shelf (QCH-40074-700)||1 lb|
- Perfect for cabinets/ enclosures & open racks
- 3U shelf can be wall mounted for versatile applications
- 1-piece design allows for strong support
- Black powder coat finish promotes durability for the paint
NOTE: 3U shelf does not include mounting hardware.
QES0319 Rack Shelf Dimensions
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts