What's special about the home entertainment center?
- Provides a safe, sturdy housing for your receivers, audio systems, video players, and other rack mounted A/V components.
- Choose between 16U and 30U to accommodate home theaters of various sizes.
- Fully vented frame with removable sides helps keep your equipment at an optimal operating temperature.
- Ships fully assembled for immediate use, avoiding costly and laborious assembly and downtime.
- Click for More Features
600 Series Home Theater Racks provide an economical yet sturdy solution for mounting your AV components. These functional racks contain up to 30U of rack space, plenty of space for small to large home theaters. Full venting, solid steel construction, and a 670 lbs weight capacity ensure safe and reliable housing. These racks feature integrated wire management, casters, stainless steel handles, and removable sides, providing several features not commonly found on similar, more expensive products.
|Part #||IMG||Rack Unit||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|QM-HT6019-16-02||16U||36" H x 22.5" W x 24" D
(91.4 x 57.1 x 60.9 cm)
|28" H x 18" W x 19" D
(71.1 x 45.7 x 48.2 cm)
|600 lbs (272 kg)||106 lbs (48 kg)||
|QM-HT6019-30-02||30U||61" H x 22.5" W x 24" D
(154.9 x 57.1 x 60.9 cm)
|52.5" H x 18" W x 22" D
(133.3 x 45.7 x 55.8 cm)
|670 lbs (303 kg)||167 lbs (75 kg)||
- Open design maintains full access to both sides of the cabinet, allowing hassle-free component addition, removal, and adjustment.
- EIA 310D compliance ensures all standard 19" components will be compatible with this unit.
- Soft white casters allow easy transport without scuffing the floor or the cabinet.
- Integrated cable management assists in keeping cables neat for greater organization and safety.
- Up to 5 built-in shelves provide extra mounting and storage space without having to purchase outside parts.
- Top feed-thru and bottom panels provide cable access to and from other rooms or flooring.
- Electrostatic microfinish paint delivers a smooth, highly professional look that will compliment any home theater.
- Shipped fully assembled for fast setup!
|External Rack Height||36" (16U)||61" (30U)|
|External Rack Width||22.5"||22.5"|
|External Rack Depth||24"||24"|
|Internal Mounting Format||19"||19"|
|Load Capacity||600 lbs (272 kg)||670 lbs (303 kg)|
|Cable Management Bars||3||5|
|Vented Shelves (2U)||3||4|
|Vented Shelves (5U)||0||1|
|Cable Access||Front & Rear||Front & Rear|
|Material||18-16 AWG Steel|
|Industry Standards||EIA 310D|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, the manufacturer?s exact specifications for the outside dimensions are 61"H x 22.5"W x 24"D If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, The QM-HT6019-16-02 does not come with a 5U shelf. The QM-HT6019-30-02 does. I would not recommend putting the amp on the floor of the enclosure. The biggest shelf we sell separately is a 3U.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts