What's great about the Kendall Howard Universal Wire Minder?
- Routes CAT5, CAT6, Fiber Optic, and other types of cables.
- Uses only one rack space (1U)
- Made from 0.090 steel for strength and durability
- Can be mounted in seven different positions.
- Use the Wire Minder for virtually any cable
- Large clearance to manage all size cables.
- Easily mounted on front or rear of any rack, rail shelf or component.
- Click for More Features
The Kendall Howard rack mounted Universal Wire Minder is a great cable management accessory for any racking system. Made from .090 steel for strength and durability, its’ adaptive design allows it to be mounted in seven different positions, based on what best fits your racking needs. The Wire Minder has a large 1.5" by 3" clearance to manage all size cables.
|KH-0004-1-002-01||1.75" x 3" x 2"||1 lb||1||
Hole spacing is designed to accommodate EIA compliant rack systems and rail components. With its 1U (1.75") space requirement, it can be easily be mounted on the front or rear face of any rack, rail, shelf, or component. Use the Wire Minder for routing CAT5, CAT6, Fiber, Printer, USB, Telephony, Power, and virtually any other cable.
|Racking Requirements||1 RU|
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 3" W x 2" D|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This wire manager is not certified to be used with a Kendall Howard 12U cabinet. If you would like to find a manager that does, please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can help you find something. Thank you,
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts