What's special about these alarms?
- Ionization sensor is perfect for fast moving flames found often in your kitchen due to grease or ignited wastebaskets
- Easy to install and maintain, quality-engineered units so that you receive years of virtually maintenance-free protection
- Includes AC, DC, and AC/DC models with special features like silence buttons and battery compartment locks
- Meet UL 217 standard which requires repeating horn pattern of 3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps
- Click for More Features
BRK Brands / First Alert Ionization detectors consist of two plates separated by about a centimeter. The battery applies a voltage to the plates, charging one plate positive and the other plate negative. When smoke enters the ionization chamber, the smoke particles attach to the ions and neutralize them, so they do not reach the plate. The drop in current between the plates triggers the alarm.
|BRK-9120LB||BRK First Alert Ionization Smoke Alarm 120 V with Lithium Back Up|
|BRK-FG250B||BRK First Alert Ionization Smoke Alarm 9V|
|BRK-SA320CN||Double Sensor Battery-Powered Smoke and Fire Alarm|
- BRK-9120 English - PDF
- BRK-9120 Spanish - PDF
- BRK-FG250B English - PDF
- BRK-FG250B Spanish - PDF
- BRK-SA303, BRK-SA305B English - PDF
- BRK-SA303, BRK-SA305B Spanish - PDF
- BRK-SA340CN English - PDF
- BRK-SA340CN Spanish - PDF
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Baby Registry Must-Haves for Safety Minded Parents
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Smoke Alarm Roundup: The Difference Between Ionization and Photoelectric Smoke Detectors
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts