What's special about this firestop seal?
- 2 hour rating for cable penetrations and blank openings through concrete and gypsum board/stud assemblies.
- Made of Polyurethane foam, which expands 10X its normal size to seal out smoke and fire.
- Fast and Easy installation; no tools required, so you save time and money.
- Click for More Features
With a 2 hour safety rating, 10X expansion rate and easy installation, this Firestop Plug will help protect your business or home from fire and smoke that could pass through EMT conduit in the walls.
|STI-FP200||Intumescent Firestop Plug||2" (51 mm)||Red||
|STI-FP400||Intumescent Firestop Plug||4" (102 mm)||Red||
- Red color for easy identification and inspection
- This fire plug is intumescent, which means that it will swell when the temperature reaches 350° F (176° C), to expand and seal off the EMT conduit.
- Paintable to match any décor
- Designed for permanent or temporary use
- Tested to meet the exacting criteria of ASTM E814 (UL1479) and CAN/ULC S115
|Nominal Density||19 pcf (304 kg/m3)|
|Weight||2" - 0.20 lb (91 g)|
|4" - 0.50 lb (227 g)|
|Expansion Begins||350° F (176° C)|
|Volume Expansion||10 X|
|In-Service Temperature||< 130° F (54° C)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts