What's special about these recessed lighting covers?
- With no screws, drilling, or additional sealant required, these covers are easy to install and can be fitted in seconds.
- Constructed of intumescent material that expands and chars to seal out smoke in ceilings for up to 1 hour.
- Flexible material allows the cover to be fitted around obstacles or retrofitted.
- Can be used with a wide range of recessed fixtures perfect for your home, business, church or school.
- Click for More Features
Designed to prevent ceiling fires from recessed lighting, these cup-shaped covers fit around can fixtures and are intumescence to seal out smoke and flames in the event of a fire.
NOTE: All items have a 30% restock fee and are accepted ONLY within 30 days of purchase.
|TEN-FF109-300||1 Hour UL Fire Rated Light Cover||7-3/8"||13"||8"||14-1/4"||1.5 lbs||
|TEN-FF109X||2 Hour UL Fire Rated Light Cover||8"||17"||9-3/4"||14-1/2"||2.5 lbs||
|TEN-FF109-350||1 Hour OPL Fire Rated Light Cover||10-3/8"||15"||11"||17"||2.5 lbs||
- Two vent holes in the cover to prevent the risk of overheating the light fixture.
- Easy to remove and reinstall for fixture maintenance.
- Can be installed from above or below the ceiling for ultimate versatility.
- Requires no additional maintenance once installation is complete to save on recurring labor costs.
- UL R25019 and ETL Listed
Ideal for use in ceilings of all types including:
- Fire rated
|Protection Length||2 hour||1 hour||1 hour|
|OPL / Intertek Listed||No||No||LC101|
|Weight||2.5 lbs||1.5 lbs||2.5 lbs|
UBC 7 1
UBC 7 1
UBC 7 1
- FF109-300 Graphical Drawing (PDF)
- FF109X Graphical Drawing (PDF)
- FF109-350 Graphical Drawing (PDF)
- FF109-300 Cut Sheet (PDF)
- FF109X Cut Sheet (PDF)
- FF109-350 Cut Sheet (PDF)
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts