What's special about these Power Data Extensions?
- Allows you to quickly and conveniently setup a workstation just about anywhere.
- Built-in cord cover protects cables and reduces tripping hazards in your home or office.
- Low profile design allows you to walk on or around cord cover with ease.
- EMI shielded power and data cords to help eliminate crosstalk and distortion.
- Click for More Features
|ED-CC-PDE-15||15' Power & Data Extension||Black, Gray, Beige||9 lbs||
|ED-CC-PDE-25||25' Power & Data Extension||Black||15 lbs||
|Length||5 ft||10 ft||15 ft||25 ft|
|Length of CAT5 Cable||2.0 ft||2.0 ft||2.0 ft||2.0 ft|
|Length of Power Cable||17"||17"||17"||17"|
|Overall Weight||3.5 lbs||6.0 lbs||9.0 lbs||15.0 lbs|
|CAT5 CABLE SPECS :|
|Application:||ISDN, ATM155Mbps, 622Mbps, 1000Mbps TPDDI in high speed internet, KM internet|
|Structure:||24 AWG copper conductor, PE insulation, 4pairs, FR/PVC, LSOH or PE jacket|
|Transmission Velocity:||155 Mbps|
|** Approx. 2' of excess CAT5 cable (to plug into components)|
|POWER CORD SPECS:|
|Rated at:||13 AMP, 125 VOLT, 1625 WATTS|
|Thickness:||16 Gauge Power cord (16 AWG X3C)|
|** Approx. 17" of excess power cord|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The data ports are for CAT5 connections only.
- Hello, These extensions are not able to include UK 240V sockets
- The electrical data box is included in the measurement stated.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts