What's special about this waterproof extension cord connector?
- Protects cable ends from outside dust, dirt, and liquids, prolonging the life of your extension cords and reducing the risk of electrical hazards.
- Locking design with tapered ends prevents cables from being disconnected while moving, ensuring that your jobs go uninterrupted.
- Weatherproof UV rated plastic stands up to the radiant heat of outside work areas for long-lasting protection.
- Screw-tight closure and internal gaskets create a certified watertight seal, defending cable from electrical damage and making the connector ideal for marine/boating and other outdoor applications that require a waterproof connector (not designed for extended submersions).
- Click for More Features
Power extension cords can be very expensive, especially those specialized for waterproof applications. The Cord Connect™ waterproof extension cord connector offers a cost-effective solution for the home or industrial worker looking to keep their cable ends fully protected from abrasion damage, electrical hazards, and even irritating disconnects. This waterproof* extension cord connector features an electrical cord lock that creates a watertight, weatherproof seal. *not designed for extended submersion.
Please Note: * Unfit for extended submersion
|Part #||Description||Color||Max AWG||Maximum Plug Diameter||Weight||Price|
|AG-5005||Cord Connect Cable Plug Protector||OSHA Orange, Landscape Green||4/0||1-3/8" [3.49cm]||1.33 oz [37.7 g]||
- Available in 2 colors to fit your application: OSHA Orange for high visibility, and Landscape Green for blending in with outdoor natural environments.
- Snap-open clamshell enclosure makes adding and removing cables easy.
- Corrugated construction makes it lightweight and durable
- Easy grip design makes for effortless use by workers wearing gloves, helping you maintain the highest possible level of job safety.
- Available in 2 colors to fit your application:
- Orange for high visibility and easy recognition as a safety product.
- Landscape Green for the green worker: matches hoses, foliage, and other landscaping and gardening items.
- Proudly made in the USA
|Color||OSHA Orange or Landscape Green|
|Maximum Plug Diameter||1-3/8" [3.49cm]|
|Internal Length (minimum)||3"|
|Maximum Diameter (outer piece)||2-1/2"|
|Minimum Diameter (inner piece)||1-3/8"|
|Weight||1.33 oz [37.7 g]|
Patent Numbers: 5,505,634; 5,772,462
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This plastic is made to resist regular heat from an electrical connection, however, it will not hold up to extreme temperatures.
- Thank you for your question. It is designed for thicker gauge wire, but I think it will work with Christmas lights.
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
- Thank you for your question. Although this item is durable, we don't recommend it being ran over as it is not meant for that type of weight capacity. We do offer a large selection of floor cord protectors that may be a better solution. Please call us at 866-222-0030 to discuss!
- Yes, that is exactly what this item is made for. In addition to keeping dust and debris out this locking design with tapered ends prevents cables from being disconnected while moving, ensuring that your jobs go uninterrupted.This cord plug protector also comes in bright orange so you can easily and quickly spot the end of your cord One of these items will save you money that you would spend buying extra cords.
- Hello, This will not be big enough for your plug. This will only accept one 4 awg plug with a maximum diameter of 1-3/8"
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts