What's special about these duplex receptacles?
- Available in standard and hospital grade models to suit a range of applications and meet building requirements.
- Mounts easily to any Structured Media enclosure, offering convenient access to power for running network and communication devices.
- Cable knockout on the bottom for a clean installation and simple electrical wireconnection.
- Click for More Features
Leviton Hospital grade and standard power receptacles are a convenient, must-have upgrade to any Structured Media Enclosure. Installs easily and saves your expensive real estate, by eliminating the need for adding an additional cutout for receptacle installation.
|Part #||Description||# of Outlets||Outlet Color||Weight||Price|
|LE-47605-ACS||J-Box Surge Protection Kit||2||Blue||1.07 lb||
|LE-47605-DP||Surge Protective Module Double Receptacle Kit||4||Blue||2.72 lbs||
|LE-47605-NDP||AC Power Module (two duplex gray receptacles)||4||Gray||2.25 lbs||
Also makes power connections faster, cleaner, and hassle-free by keeping power close to all your media and communication equipment, and eliminates the need to run expensive extensions that could lead to electrical problems or fire hazards.
- Includes safety clips to protect outlets from dust, dirt, and harmful debris when unused
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Hospital Grade Features:
- Provides your equipment with a greater line-voltage protection and multi-stage defense.
- Both outlets are surge protected to eliminate any guesswork.
- Indictor light stays lit to let you know when equipment is protected, and remains unlit when receptacle is faulty.
- Superior EM/RFI filtering that meets UL 1449 standards
Hospital-Grade Surge Protected Receptacle
|Type:||AC Power Module||AC Power Module||AC Power Module|
|Output Voltage:||120 Volt||120 Volt||120 Volt|
|Input Voltage:||120 Volt AC||120 Volt AC||120 Volt AC|
|Output Power:||15 Amp||15 Amp||15 Amp|
|Enclosure Material:||Powder-Coated Steel||Powder-Coated Steel||Powder-Coated Steel|
|MCOV:||150V RMS||150V RMS||-|
|Joules at 10/1000 micro-sec:||720||720||-|
|Max Surge Current L-N:||24kA||24kA||-|
|Noise Rejection:||-30dB at 500kHz-30MHz||-30dB at 500kHz-30MHz||-|
|UL1449 Impulse 6kV/500A L-G:||400V||400V||-|
|Diagnostics:||Indicator Light & Audible Alarm||Indicator Light & Audible Alarm||-|
|Standards and Certifications|
|UL 498 HG:||File E-13399||File E-13399||File E-13399|
|UL 1449 Std. 2nd Edition:||File E-146315||File E-146315||File E-146315|
|CSA:||C22.2 No. 42||C22.2 No. 42||C22.2 No. 42|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts