What's special about these in-line wire connectors?
- Crimp-free, tooless design for time-saving installation.
- Transparent orange color, so splices can be visually inspected after insertion.
- Small design makes it easy to get through knockouts or conduit 1/2" and up.
- Click for More Features
Designed to support either stranded or solid wires, SpliceLine™ Wire Connectors save time by installing twice as fast as traditional butt splices. This revolutionary push-in technology provides a crimp-free, solderless splice that makes wire connection much faster and easier.
|Part #||Description||Quantity per Pack||Price|
|ID-30-1042||SpliceLine™ In-Line Wire Connectors||100||
- Low insertion force for fast and easy connections
- Includes a check port for continuity testing
- End-to-end connection is a perfect solution for today’s pre-fab operations
- Accepts wide variety of gauges for both solid and stranded wires
- Proudly made in the USA
|Voltage (general)||600V max|
|Voltage (signs/luminaires)||1000V max|
|18AWG Insertion Force||3 lb (13N) max|
|1/2" KO (0.875" hole)||3 simultaneous|
|3/4" KO (1.13" hole)||5 simultaneous|
|Temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Strip Length||1/2" (12-13mm)|
|Standards & Specifications|
|UL 486C, UL 467 Grounding|
|CSA C22.2 #188|
|UL 94V-2 Flame Rating|
|US Patent 7,507,106|
|Other US & Foreign Patents Pending|
|Stranded||12-16 AWG (≤ 19 strand)|
|Tin Bonded||14-18 AWG (≤ 19 strand)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It’s Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- The History of Ideal Industries
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts