What's special about these desk cable grommets?
- Pull on the cap of this desk outlet to reveal up to 3 power receptacles and 2 Category 5e jacks for convenient desktop connectivity
- Vertical orientation allows easier installation and leaves a smaller footprint than horizontal units
- These pop-up outlets are ideal for use on any desktop workspace in commercial, educational, and home office applications
- Click for More Features
These pop-up outlets are a great way to bring high-density electrical and Ethernet connectivity to your desktop while saving space. With up to 3 power outlets and 4 Cat5e jacks, these desk cable grommets provide you with the connections you need, and keep a low profile when not in use for a professional look.
|Part #||Data (Cat 5E) Ports||Power Ports||Data (Cat 5E) Cord Length||Power Cord Length||Mounting Hole Size||Weight||Price|
|DMC-PCS6-DE-M-90||1||1||10' (2.74 m)||6' (1.82 m)||2-7/8" (7.30 cm)||1 lb (0.45 kg)|
|DMC-PCS6-EE-M-90||0||2||-||6' (1.82 m)||2-7/8" (7.30 cm)||1 lb (0.45 kg)|
|DMC-C311-S-BK||Category 3 for DMC-PCS6||Black||Punchdown||0.75 oz (23g)|
|DMC-C545-S-BK||Category 5e for DMC-PCS6||Orange||Punchdown||0.75 oz (23g)|
|DMC-C645-S-BK||Category 6 for DMC-PCS6||Red||Punchdown||0.75 oz (23g)|
|DMC-C5E45PL-BK||Category 5e for DMC-PCS22||Black||Punchdown||0.75 oz (23g)|
- Locking ring underneath the desk ensures the unit is securely fastened to the desk
- Neon light on the cap indicates whether the unit is on or off for easy operational status checks
- PCS6 data are replaceable by Cat 3, Cat 5, or Cat 6 jacks to fit the requirements of your application
Great for use in these applications:
- Science laboratories
- Home desks and counters
- Office workspaces and conference tables
- Shop tables
|PART #||PORTS||CORD LENGTH||MOUNTING HOLE SIZE||HEIGHT||DIAMETER (top)||CAP THICKNESS||POWER|
|Power||Above Desk (in use)||Below Desk|
|DMC-PCS6-DE-M-90||1||1||10' (2.74 m)||6' (1.82 m)||2-7/8"
|3" (7.62 cm)||3/8"
|DMC-PCS6-EE-M-90||0||2||-||6' (1.82 m)||2-7/8"
|3" (7.62 cm)||3/8"
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This item is all made from rigid plastic and only available in black finish. You can find more pop-up outlet options HERE.
- This particular unit does not however, we do offer a variety of other desk units that can accommodate an HDMI. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 to discuss and let us help you find a product to meet your needs.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts