What's special about these modular desk outlets?
- Choose from a wide selection of connector plates for power, data, and A/V connectivity
- IPS plates are user-configured and quickly changeable with the changing needs of your application
- Black anodized finish with textured face presents a classy aesthetic that fits into any environment
- Ideal for the conference room, classroom, courtroom, laboratory and more
The Tilt n' Select is one of those products that only comes along every once in a while. It gives you total control over the connections you add, including power, and they can be changed at any time with only a screwdriver. It's the ultimate desk outlet for the changing application. The box also sports an anodized cover with a textured face, an aesthetic that accentuates any environment.
|Part #||Plate Capacity||Cutout Width||Cutout Depth||Price|
|FSR-TB-IPS||8 (4 Tall per Side)||7.25"||7.18"|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat, Textured|
|Table Thickness Range||0.75" to 2.25"
(1.9 to 5.71 cm)
|Bezel Dimensions||7.94" W x 7.63" D
(20.17 x 187.02 cm)
|Dimensions Below Table||6.92" W x 6.23" D x 4.50" H
(17.58 x 15.82 x 11.43 cm)
|Cutout Dimensions||7.25" W x 7.18" D
(18.41 x 18.24 cm)
|Height Above Table||4.14" (10.52 cm)|
|Weight||3.7 lbs (1.67 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts