What's special about in-floor grommets?
- Two-piece durable ABS grommet allows cabling access through raised flooring, and can withstand the trampling and other abuse of high traffic areas.
- Innovative rotating cover can be turned to adjust the cable entrance opening to the exact size needed.
- Downward rounded edges prevent from shoes getting stuck or creating a tripping hazard.
- Dual thickened cover plate is re-enforced by an internal step for extra durability and strength.
- Click for More Features
The In-Floor Grommet is a great solution for running cables underneath flooring, especially in raised flooring systems. Equipped with a rotating cover that closes snugly around cables to prevent debris and thin shoe heels from slipping in and getting caught, this grommet protects cords as they pass through the floor, and prevents tripping hazards to people walking nearby. Perfect for classroom settings, data closets, or even call centers.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes this is a two piece grommet and the top does come off
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts