What's special about this power hub?
- Allows you to connect power, telephone and network connections, and USB devices all in one desktop location
- Includes surge protection to keep your connected electronic devices safe from surges
- Equipped with a built-in circuit breaker to avoid overloads
- Click for More Features
The Brain smart grommet puts all of your connectivity options within your reach, including; power, telephone and Ethernet jacks, and USB connections. This power data hub with surge protection and built-in circuit breaker is ideal for use in home and office environments.
|Part #||Description||Hole Size||Dimension||Weight||Price|
|HC-500030||The Brain Smart Grommet||2-3/8" to 2-3/4" (60mm to 70mm) dia||4-11/16" Diameter x 2-3/16" H (above table) & 2-1/2" D (below table)||2 lbs|
- Lighted power switch to indicate that power is being received
- On/off switch so you only consume power when in use
- Desktop installation avoids having to crawl under your desk to connect devices to your computer
- Comes with shielded data ports to reduce EMI/RFI and line noise
- Includes several connection options including:
- (4) USB 2.0 ports
- (2) Electric outlets
- (1) Shielded Ethernet/RJ45 connection
- (1) Shielded Phone/RJ11 connection
- Quick and easy installation, simply use a hole cutter to cut a 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" (60mm to 70mm) diameter hole, or use a pre-existing hole, and insert the hub
- Equipped with tabs on the bottom of the grommet to ensure a snug fit and installation
- Works with AC 110 to 240 V for a use with various voltage types
- Fully supported by Windows and Mac
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Ideal for use with:
- Ethernet connections
- External Hard Drives
- Gaming devices
- MP3 players
- Digital cameras
|Height||Above Table: 2-3/16"
Below Table: 2-1/2"
|USB||(4) USB 2.0 ports|
|Power Cord||6 ft|
|Power Outlets||(2) 10Amp, 900 Joules|
|15Amp (100%) no response
25Amp (166.7% overload) less than one hour
30Amp (200% overload) 3.5 to 105 S
37.5Amp (250% overload) 2 to 91 S
45Amp (300% overload) 0.9 to 45 S
|Supported Systems||Vista, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Mac OS X|
|Voltage||110 to 240 Volts|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Creative New Ways to Use Cable Ties
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The USB connection on the bottom of the unit will connect you to a receiving computer.
- Thank you for for your question. Unfortunately this item cannot however, we do have other desk units that can be customized to meet your needs. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 to discuss!
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts