What's special about this workstation seating solution?
- Innovative designs are perfect for long-term seating in situations such as security monitoring or command stations.
- Seating options are available in three (3) ergonomic designs to alleviate operator fatigue and discomfort.
- Fully adjustable height and width to customize to your specific body type.
- Durable frame features a 300 lb weight capacity, and can withstand day-to-day or around-the-clock usage.
- Click for More Features
Many hours of brainstorming and manufacturing go into the complex command and monitoring desk systems that many facilities use; however, the seating solution is never really given much thought. Middle Atlantic has designed 3 different ergonomic chairs to alleviate the day-to-day complaints of back and leg pain that stem from the numerous hours and around-the-clock shifts people sit through while utilizing elaborate desk systems.
|MA-CHAIR-TSK1-B||Middle Atlantic Task Basic Chair||No Headrest||Upholstered and Cushioned Seat||Soft pads Width/Height/Removable Adjustable Armrests||Mesh Back for Ergonomic Support||
|MA-CHAIR-ADV1-B||Middle Atlantic Advantage Chair||No Headrest||Upholstered and Cushioned Seat||Soft Pads Width/Height Adjustable Armrests||Mesh Back with Ergonomic and Lumbar Support||
|MA-CHAIR-CF1-B||Middle Atlantic Contour Freedom Chair||Position Sensitive||Technogel Cushions||Technogel Width/Height Adjustable Armrests||Pivoting Responsive Backrest||
- Waterfall front edge and cushioned seat reduce tension and joint pain in the back and legs during extended sitting.
- Armrests feature soft pads and can be adjusted or removed per application.
- Mesh back promotes support and body heat dissipation for a more comfortable experience.
- Built to withstand single-shift use.
- Cushioned and upholstered work seat with a waterfall front edge, which helps reduce stress in the back and legs during extended periods of sitting.
- Mesh back allows for body heat dissipation and ergonomic support.
- Adjustable backrest angle, including tension and lumbar support, allows you to customize to your comfort needs.
- Width, height and position of arm rests can be adjusted according to whether you will be working at a desk, or just reclining and monitoring surveillance video.
- Built to withstand single-shift use.
- Features Technogel in both the cushions and armrest to help follow the contours of your body and maximize weight distribution.
- Position-sensitive headrest moves with your neck while reclining, and moves out of the way when not in use.
- Utilizes a counterbalance mechanism that automatically balances your weight against the force required to recline the chair.
- Greenguard certified, to ensure that no chemicals pollute your indoor work environment.
- Built to withstand 3-shift, 24/7 heavy use.
|Name||Task Basic||Advantage||Contour Freedom|
|Headrest||No headrest||No headrest||Dynamic, position-sensitive headrest adjusts to cradle your head and neck as you recline. Automatically moves out of the way when you sit upright|
|Cushions||Upholstered and cushioned seat; waterfall front edge helps reduce stress to legs||Upholstered and cushioned seat; waterfall front edge helps reduce stress to legs||Technogel® Cushions are sculpted to closely follow body contours-provide comfort and maximize weight distribution|
|Armrest||Armrests with soft pads can be adjusted into a number of positions, from width to height, and removed to allow for extra space||Armrests with soft pads can be adjusted into a number of positions, from width to height; can be lowered to seat level, allowing extra space for holster users||Technogel® armrests move up and down together and stay with you during recline, always keeping you in supported balance|
|Backrest||Mesh back for ergonomic support and body heat dissipation; Adjustable tension and seat depth||Mesh back for ergonomic support and body heat dissipation; Adjustable backrest angle, tension, and lumbar support||Pivoting responsive backrest automatically adapts to the changing needs of your spine during recline. With the counter-balance mechanism, your weight automatically balances the force required to recline the chair|
|Seat Height||16 - 21"||16" - 20"||16" - 21"|
|Seat Dimensions||19" W x 19" D||23" W x 21" D||21" W x 16.25-18.5" D|
|Distance Between Armrests||19.5"||19.5"||11.5" - 21.5"|
|Backrest Dimensions||16.5" W x 21.5" H||23.5" W x 26" H||21" W x 18-21" H|
|Overall Size||25" W x 25" D x 37.5-42.5" H||26.5" W x 27" D x 38-42" H||27.25" W x 25" D x 43-53" H|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
|Recommended Use||Single shift use||Single shift use||3 shift, 24/7 heavy use durability|
|Warranty||10 years on mechanicals, based on single shift use||10 years on mechanicals, based on single shift use||15 years on mechanicals, based on 24/7, 365 day use; 5 year warranty for cushions and casters|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts