What's special about this CPU Holder?
- Securely raises your computer tower off the floor to prevent damage by dust, debris, pedestrian traffic & cleaning crews.
- Height and width may be adjusted to accommodate towers of different sizes.
- Integrated hook and loop straps provide additional security.
- Click for More Features
The Kendall Howard Adjustable CPU Holder is the perfect solution for housing your desktop or SFF computer. Many times these devices are tucked under a desk and in hard to reach areas, or in a location that is susceptible to dust and debris. With the Adjustable CPU Holder's multiple mounting options, you can now secure your computer equipment at a more convenient access height.
|KH-1915-1-500-00||Kendall Howard Adjustable CPU Holder||Adjustable Width (4" – 9")
Adjustable Height (13.2" – 23.3")
Depth 7.21" (Supports CPU's up to 25")
- Heavy-gauge steel construction and a black powder coat finish provide a robust and dependable computer mounting solution.
- Unit comes fully assembled for fast installation (mounting hardware included).
- CPU Holder can be mounted from under a shelf or work surface, or to a wall through the side of the unit.
- 60 lb. weight capacity supports a wide range of tower sizes.
- Proudly made in the USA with a lifetime warranty
|Width||Adjustable 4" to 9"|
|Depth||7.21" (Supports CPU's up to 25")|
|Height||Adjustable 13.2" to 23.3"|
|Shipping Dimensions||18" L x 9.25" W x 9.5" H|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Textured Powder Coat|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts