What's special about these Moray™ Cable Covers?
- Made of high-quality extruded solid rubber.
- Unique texture keeps it firmly attached to carpeting and reduces slippage.
- Available in 5ft and 10ft.
- Offers light-duty protection for cables and wires.
- Click for More Features
WireRun® 5ft and 10ft high-quality solid rubber cable protectors offer light protection from pedestrian traffic. Perfect for home, office, retail centers, and anywhere else where you would like to protect cables from damage and also reduce the risk of trips and falls. There cord covers are available in 5ft and 10ft and come in a variety of colors (black, brown, and gray) to perfectly match your needs.
|WR-CP-D-2-5||Moray™ 5ft Rubber Cable Protector||
|WR-CP-D-2-10||Moray™ 10ft Rubber Cable Protector||
(A) 3 1/4", (B) 3/4", (C) 3/4", (D) 1/2"
|Part #||Description||Dimensions (Click on link for image)||Weight||Colors Available|
|WR-CP-D-2-5||Moray™ 5ft Rubber Cable Protector||5' L, 3.25"W (A), 3/4"H (B)||5.25lbs||Black, Brown, Gray|
|WR-CP-D-2-10||Moray™ 10ft Rubber Cable Protector||10' L, 3.25"W (A), 3/4"H (B)||8.25lbs||Black, Brown, Gray|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes, this comes rolled up in a small box to keep shipping prices down. The instructions to make your cord cover lay flat are; Made of high-quality extruded solid rubber, the WireRun rubber duct cable protector will take shape in time and should, after 72 hours, at room temperature naturally re-form into its original shape and lat flat. For immediate results, here are a few options: 1. Remove the cord cover from the packaging and try to extend as much as possible. Place in a warm area (Outside in sunlight, garage warehouse)for an extended period of time and the cord protector will become pliable and lay flat 2. Remove the cord cover from the packaging and place in hot water to let sit for at least 30 minutes. At that time the cord cover should be pliable to lay flat and let dry taking that shape. I hoe this helps.
- No these are not OSHA approved.
- Yes this is able to be cut. An easier solution may be to cut with a knife.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts