What's special about these high-speed USB 2.0 cables?
- USB 2.0 ready, to connect the latest high speed USB enabled devices to your PC, laptop, or hub while supporting a data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps.
- Supports plug-and-play installation for instantly connecting keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and much more to your PC or Mac®.
- Utilizes a USB type A male connector on one end, and USB type B male connector on the other end, so it's ideal for printers, scanners, fax machines, and other USB peripherals requiring a B type connection.
- Click for More Features
Digital cameras, mp3 players, printers and scanners may all be different devices, but chances are they all share at least one thing in common: the USB cable. Virtually all of today's peripherals use the USB cable as the preferred choice for connecting to a desktop or laptop computer.
|CTG-13171||3.2 ft / 1 m||0.13 lb||White||
|CTG-13172||6.5 ft / 2 m||0.2 lb||White||
|CTG-13400||9.8 ft / 3 m||0.28 lb||White||
|CTG-13401||16.4 ft / 5 m||0.33 lb||White||
USB cables provide easy, reliable connections and blazing fast data transfer speeds, which is why they have become a standard platform used by a wide range of electronics and computer manufactures. USB 2.0 A/B cables from Cables To Go™ offer consumers an affordable and reliable solution for connecting USB-ready devices and hubs to their PCs, without sacrificing quality for price.
- Available in four different lengths, ranging from 3 ft to 16 ft, for easily connecting components, whether they are close by or far away.
- Conductors are protected by foil and a braided under-shield to reduce the harmful effects of EMI/RFI interference and prevent data degradation.
- Twisted pair construction helps maintains flexibility and reduce crosstalk to ensure high-speed, error-free data transfer.
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.0 devices or ports.
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
|Platform Compatibility:||PC and Mac®|
|Connector 1:||USB type A male|
|Connector 2:||USB type B male|
|Supports:||High-speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps)|
|Full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps)|
|Low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps)|
CablesToGo provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts