Taperwire® 3 GHz Flat Coaxial Cable
The Perfect Ending to Your Home Theater Installation
What's special about this flat 3 Gig coax cable?
- This flat 3 GHz coaxial Cable TV Extender can be installed under any flooring, in cracks, and along walls (adhesive backing).
- Cables are custom made using mini F Type connectors.
- Each cable is carefully tested and ready to install.
- 8mm width is for LED lighting lead in wire.
- Thin, flat design is very flexible for routing around corners.
- May be painted to blend more discreetly into your environment.
- Click for More Features
Taperwire's flat 3GHz coaxial Cable TV Extender takes the visual appeal of your home theater installation to the next level. Instead of large, unsightly cables running along the wall with cable staples, use this virtually unnoticeable flat cable. This flat cable can also be installed under your flooring of any type. Choose a color or paint over it to match your décor.
|MODEL3GIG-8-5FT||8mm Flat Coax Cable||5 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-8-10FT||8mm Flat Coax Cable||10 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-8-25FT||8mm Flat Coax Cable||25 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-8-50FT||8mm Flat Coax Cable||50 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-8-100FT||8mm Flat Coax Cable||100 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-10-5FT||10mm Flat Coax Cable||5 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-10-10FT||10mm Flat Coax Cable||10 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-10-25FT||10mm Flat Coax Cable||25 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-10-50FT||10mm Flat Coax Cable||50 FT|
|MODEL3GIG-10-100FT||10mm Flat Coax Cable||100 FT|
|Maximum Length for 3 GHz||180 ft. (54.8 m)|
|Thickness||0.115" (2.54 mm)|
|Weight||0.03 lb per foot (15g/ft.)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do the mini f connectors come with the package
- Thank you for your question. All connectors are sold separately.
I need 17 feet of this Taperwire® 3 GHz Flat Coaxial Cable so I will have to purchase the 50ft. Can you cut to size? and how do you install the F-type connector. I don't see the instructions on that.
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Is that an RG-6 cable? Will it work with cable internet coming into the house?
- Hello, This is not an RG-6 cable, but should work fine with your cable internet. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts