What's special about these dual link DVI video cables?
- Precision-engineered cables designed to provide a secure and easy connection between high-performance graphics cards and compatible digital displays (monitors, projectors, and televisions).
- High-bandwidth conductors provide vibrant high-definition resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 pixels and extremely fast transmission speeds up to 9.9 Gbps. Ideal for digital editing, gaming, and 3D applications.
- Available in multiple lengths ranging from 3 ft to 16 ft for providing exactly what you need when either connecting DVI components close-by or far-off. Cable management is made fast and easy by eliminating excessive cable.
- Click for More Features
Want the same high-definition video experience on your computer that you have with your home theater? DVI (digital visual interface) enabling devices are the solution. Whether it's a new graphics card upgrade, LCD monitor, or connecting your computer to a 1080p high-definition television, the DVI-D Dual Link Video cables from Cables To Go™ will give you the HD experience you're looking for.
|CTG-26912||Male to Male||3.2 Ft / 1m||0.4 lb||
|CTG-26911||Male to Male||6.5 Ft / 2m||0.61 lb||
|CTG-26942||Male to Male||9.8 Ft / 3m||0.84 lb||
|CTG-29527||Male to Male||16.4 Ft / 5m||1.26 lbs||
High-bandwidth and super fast transmission speeds. These digital video cables support jaw dropping image quality and vibrant colors while making low resolution analog cables obsolete.
- Tri-shielded under-jacket, with dual Mylar® foil and braided shield provides excellent protection against damaging EMI/RFI interference, ideal for applications requiring consistency and reliability.
- High-performance copper conductors are individually insulated in a foam-polypropylene for greatly minimizing crosstalk to ensure error-free transmission at high-speeds.
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity and corrosion resistance ensuring signal integrity and data loss prevention.
- Supports hot-plugging of DVI display equipment
- Compliant with the DVI standards defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- Compatible with digital video signal only, *Analog video not Supported*
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Connector 1||DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male|
|Connector 2||DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male|
|Maximum Resolution||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Digital Video Transmission Speed||Up to 9.9 Gbps|
|Conductors||28 AWG copper conductors individually insulated in foam-polypropylene|
|Shielding||Tri-shielded undermold with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield|
Cables To Go provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts