What's special about these cable tie mount bases?
- Used with cable ties to secure cables, wires, and hoses to walls, desks, ceilings, etc.
- Adhesive holds base under continuous temperatures up to 125° F (52° C)
- Each square inch has a 1 lb load rating
- Attaches to clean and dry metal, plastic, glass, paper, and even painted surfaces.
- Click for More Features
Adhesive backed cable tie mounts are used together with nylon cable tie to secure cables or other items to walls, ceilings, desks, or any other structure. Adhesive cable mounts are extremely versatile because of the use of a rubber-based adhesive. The cover base adhesive provides high initial tack and quickly reaches maximum holding strength. The cover base adhesive will hold under continuous temperatures up to 125° F (52° C). The continuous straight-pull rated load is 1 lb. per square inch of adhesive.
|Part #||Length||Width||Min. Loop Tensile||Quantity/Pk||Price|
Use these cable ties mount metal bases with cable ties to anchor a wire bundle or cable to a flat surface. They are designed for use with any electronic equipment. Cable tie mount metal package includes 10 clear adhesive mounting bases. Cable Ties are not included
Durable Cable Tie Cradle Mount
Adhesive-backed mounting cable tie mounts are intended for attaching to clean and dry, metal, plastic, glass, paper and painted surfaces. Each cable tie cradle mount can also be used with concrete, bare wood or other porous or irregular surfaces with an optional screw mounting.
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The manufacturer does not recommend any particular size, however I would recommend using a crew with a flat head rather than the dome head.
- Hello, Thank you for your question. If you are asking if our adhesive backed mounting bases are compatible with all panels the answer is yes.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts