What's special about these steel clamps?
- Provides electrical insulation and vibration absorption
- Allows easy adding or rerouting of wires
- Ideal for long term applications
- MIL Spec R-3065 & AMS-3209
- Click for More Features
These steel clamps work well with wire harnesses and wiring in an aircraft. They help you provide some insulation and vibration absorption to signal carrying wires. In this way, the delicate wiring doesn't have direct contact with the steel clamp.
|Part #||Description||Pack Qty||Weight||Price / Pack|
|CLSPN-3||3/16" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||1.05 lbs|
|CLSPN-5||5/16" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||1.75 lbs|
|CLSPN-6||3/8" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||2.14 lbs|
|CLSPN-7||7/16" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||2.45 lbs|
|CLSPN-9||9/16" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||3.13 lbs|
|CLSPN-10||5/8" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||4.44 lbs|
|CLSPN-12||3/4" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||500||5.60 lbs|
|CLSPN-14||7/8" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||100||3.22 lbs|
|CLSPN-16||1" Rubber Cushioned Steel Clamp||100||4.28 lbs|
- Thermoplastic rubber cushion rated to 194°F
- Commonly used with aircraft harnesses, pipes, and hoses
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, In steel clamps we have up to 1?
- Hello, This is made of cold rolled steel
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts