What's special about these cable routing straps?
- Hangs cable bundles from vertical racks without harming the cables' integrity
- Makes it possible to run multiple cables parallel to each other, but keeps them separate
- Use with copper and fiber optic cables
- Click for More Features
Call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536) about getting other colors!
|Part #||Length||Width||Color||Price/ Unit|
The patented cable wrap suspension design locks the CableHanger® firmly onto a vertical post. The CableHangers® are easily released and re-tied, so adding, subtracting and replacing cables is a snap. Hook and Loop cable routing straps are gentle and will preserve the integrity of structured cabling and Fiber Optics.
- CableHanger® can be easily released and re-tied, so it's simple to add or remove cables
- Safe: made of plenum-rated black plastic
- Damaged data cables are a thing of the past.
- The cable hangers of plenum plastic are available in Black.
|Sizes||1" x 6", 1" x 9"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts