What's special about this Cold Shrink?
- Provides Excellent Physical Protection and Moisture Sealing for Telecom Connectors and cables.
- Perfect Application for Remote Radio Unit Connections
- Can be Installed with Less Room than Clam Shell Enclosures Cable Jacket and Sheath Repairs
- Click for More Features
Cold Shrink is a specially formulated pre expanded silicone rubber shrink tube that does not require heat to shrink.
|GM-SDL-SMA-60||Cold Shrink for RPSMA Connections||
|GM-SDL-TNS-65||Type N Connector to LMR-195 Cable or Larger||
|GM-SDL-TN-90||Type N Connectors to LMR-400 Cable or Larger||
|GM-SDL-CX-125||4.3-10 Connectors to 1/4" Coax Cable or Larger||
|GM-SDL-1A-125||7/16 DIN to 1/2" Jumper Cold Shrink||
|GM-SDL-DC-152||Power Connection to 1/2" Jumper Cold Shrink||
For a large selection of Heat Guns - CLICK HERE
- Protect Connectors from Weather, Moisture, UV, Ozone, Dust and Fungus
- Corrosion Protection for Fittings and Couplings
- Excellent Tear Resistance UV and Ozone Resistant
- Installation Temperature: -15⁰ F to 158⁰ F Easily Removed with Knife
- Shrink Method: Pull Cord Shrink Ratio: Exceeds 2:1 Colors: Black
- Highly Flexible 15,000 Volt
- Water Tight and Weather Resistant to IP-68 Standard Acid and Alkalis Resistant
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts