What's special about this shielded heat shrink?
- Combines polyolefin heat shrink tubing with conductive cloth weave to provide high-frequency EMI shielding properties for sensitive cables and wiring.
- Extremely durable, dual-wall construction provides excellent abrasion and chemical resistance for use in mechanical applications.
- Meets MIL-DTL-23053/5 specification to ensure that the material performs with excellence in military applications that require heat shrink tubing and electromagnetic interference protection.
- Click for More Features
Electromagnetic interference can have a negative to severely crippling effect on electronic equipment and how it performs. Shrinkflex Dual-Wall Shielded Heat Shrink Tubing offers an excellent solution for protecting delicate data cables and exposed connector ends from harmful EMI activity. This 2 to 1 heat shrink tubing is military rated for use in sensitive operations, while featuring abrasion, chemical and fluid resistance properties ideal for mechanical applications.
|PART #||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||LENGTH||EXPANDED DIAMETER||RECOVERED DIAMETER||COLOR||PRICE / STICK|
|HS2-CBS-019-4FT-BK||3/16"||4 FT||0.19" [4.8mm]||0.09" [2.4mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-025-4FT-BK||1/4"||4 FT||0.25" [6.4mm]||0.13" [3.2mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-038-4FT-BK||3/8"||4 FT||0.38" [9.5mm]||0.19" [4.8mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-050-4FT-BK||1/2"||4 FT||0.50" [12.7mm]||0.25" [6.4mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-150-4FT-BK||1-1/2"||4 FT||1.50" [38.1mm]||0.75" [19.1mm]||Black|
|PART #||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||LENGTH||PACK SIZE||EXPANDED DIAMETER||RECOVERED DIAMETER||COLOR||PRICE / PACK|
|HS2-CBS-019-BK||3/16"||4 FT||12 Sticks||0.19" [4.8mm]||0.09" [2.4mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-025-BK||1/4"||4 FT||12 Sticks||0.25" [6.4mm]||0.13" [3.2mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-038-BK||3/8"||4 FT||12 Sticks||0.38" [9.5mm]||0.19" [4.8mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-050-BK||1/2"||4 FT||12 Sticks||0.50" [12.7mm]||0.25" [6.4mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-075-BK||3/4"||4 FT||12 Sticks||0.75" [19.1mm]||0.38" [9.5mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-100-BK||1"||4 FT||12 Sticks||1.00" [25.4mm]||0.50" [12.7mm]||Black|
|HS2-CBS-150-BK||1-1/2"||4 FT||12 Sticks||1.50" [38.1mm]||0.75" [19.1mm]||Black|
- EMI properties are excellent for terminating conductive braided sleevings, electrical connectors, RJ-45 keystones, and other components that require shielding.
- Flexible material conforms to the shape of the cable or wires, while helping to maintain a proper bend radius.
- Outer layer is made from flame retardant polyolefin material to provide excellent protection in punishing environments.
- Shrinks easily with a heat gun to deliver professional-quality terminations.
- Continuous operating temperature of -67°F to 275°F for use in grueling conditions.
- 2:1 shrink ratio provides easy installation over connectors
- Cuts cleanly and easily with just scissors, saving on labor and installation.
- RoHS compliant
|Flammability Rating||Flame Retardant|
|Maximum Continuous MIL-DTL-23053||275°F (135°C)|
|Minimum Continuous MIL-DTL-23053||-67°F (-55°C)|
|Break Strength After Shrinkage||1,500|
|Dielectric Strength (volts/mil)||500|
|Wall Thickness After Shrinkage||0.020 to 0.035|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts