What's special about these Polyolefin shrink tubing kits?
- Lower shrink temperature and higher use temperature than PVC for greater versatility.
- The ultra thin walls allow for use in confined or tight spaces.
- Resistant to damage from common fluids and solvents.
- Click for More Features
NTE’s Thin Wall Heat Shrink 2:1 Tubing is a multi-use, high performance, commercial grade, flexible, flame retardant, polyolefin-based heat shrink tubing which provides you with superior protection from chemical, electrical, and physical damage.
||2-1/2"||Black||158 pieces||0.3 lb|
||4"||Assorted||160 pieces||0.4 lb|
|Part #||Description||Kit Components||Price|
|NTE-HG-HS9-KIT||Mini Heat Gun and 160 pcs 4"Assorted Heat Shrink Kit
||(1) NTE-HG-300D and (1) NTE-HS-ASST-9||
Found commonly in industrial and military applications when is needed cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color coding, identification and protection from moisture or fluids.
- 2:1 shrink ratio means the wrap shrinks to half of its original diameter.
- Shrink temperature of greater than 90°C and operating temperature of -55°C to 135°C
- Comes in convenient kit size for easy transport and storage.
- Warrantied against defects
- Meets the following standards:
- UL 224, 125°C
- CSA C22.2 No.198.1
- MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 2 & 3
- Identification of wiring
- Bundling wire
- Mechanical protection
- Lightweight harnessing
- Protect components
- Strain relief
- Solder insulation
|Part #||Diameter||Length||Color||Box Dimensions||Pieces|
|NTE-HS-ASST-2||1/16" (60 Pieces), 1/8" (40 Pieces),
3/16" (20 Pieces), 1/4" (18 Pieces),
3/8" (10 Pieces), 1/2" (10 Pieces)
|2-1/2"||Black||8.25" W x 3.25" L x 1.5" H||158|
|NTE-HS-ASST-9||1/16" (60 Pieces), 3/32" (35 Pieces),
1/8" (25 Pieces), 3/16" (20 Pieces),
1/4" (10 Pieces), 3/8" (10 Pieces)
|4"||Black, Red, Clear, Green, Blue, Yellow, White||8.25" W x 4.55" L x 1.5" H||160|
|PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D 638||13 N/mm2|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM D 638||400%|
|Longitudinal Change||ASTM D 2671||5%, −5% Maximum|
|Water Absorption||ASTM D 570||0.15% Maximum|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D 792||1.4|
|Copper Corrosion||ASTM D 2671 B||Good|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||−55° to 135°C|
|Minimum Shrink Temperature||> 90°C|
|Heat Shock (4 Hours at 250°C)||ASTM D 2671||No Dripping, Cracking or Flowing|
|Heat Aging (168 Hours at 150°C)||ASTM D 638||Elongation 300%|
|Low Temperature Flexibility (−55°C)||ASTM D 2671 C||No Cracking|
|Flammability||UL 224 VW I||Pass (Except Clear)|
|Dielectric Strength||ASTM D 2671||25kV/mm|
|Volume Resistivity||ASTM D 257||10 @ 14 ohm.cm|
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts