What's special about this nylon wire loom?
- Continuous temperature rating of -40° to 300° F (-40° to 149° C)
- Lightweight, flexible and crush resistant & easy to install over wires
- Abrasion Resistant: Provides protection from friction, vibration, fraying and puncture
- Fluid Resistant: Protects against automotive fluids, water, snow, salt and ice
- Weather Resistant: Protects against heat, cold and sunlight
- Color: Black with a Gray Stripe
- No plasticizers in the wire loom to emit windshield fogging gas
- Impact modifiers increase the strength of the tubing, while making it flexible
- Click for More Features
Our tubing offers excellent protection for wire harnesses, tubing, hose and cable. It is lightweight, very flexible and provides abrasion protection, crush resistance and is easy to install over wires. CableOrganizer.com now offers automotive grade flexible convoluted tubing. Manufactured from impact modified, heat stabilized Nylon 6; this material offers temperature resistance suitable for automobile engines, and the flexibility to get around tight curves without the slit opening up.
NOTE: This wire loom comes SLIT. For non-slit wire loom, please call.
|BFTNY050-1100FT||1/2"||1,100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY0625-800FT||5/8"||800'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY125-250FT||1-1/4"||250'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY200-100FT||2"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY025-100FT||1/4"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY0375-100FT||3/8"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY050-100FT||1/2"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY0625-100FT||5/8"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY075-100FT||3/4"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY100-100FT||1"||100'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY125-50FT||1-1/4"||50'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY150-50FT||1-1/2"||50'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|BFTNY200-50FT||2"||50'||Black with Gray Stripe|
|Part #||Description||Nomnal Size||Spool Length||Price|
|BFTNY200-100FT-NS||Flex Nylon Wire Loom (Black) **UNSLIT**||2"||100'|
The use of an impact modifier increases the strength of the tubing, while making it almost as flexible as Polyethylene. The modifier also allows this material to be supplied without plasticizers. Plasticizers are materials that have been used in the past to increase flexibility in tubing; however, the volatility (off-gassing) has been shown to be the prime contributor to windshield fogging in automobiles.
The use of a heat stabilizer allows the material to handle almost any temperature seen under the hood of a car. Its continuous use temperature is 125° C (257° F), which is based on a 3000 hour continuous temperature heat age; so tubing near an engine in a car traveling at 60mph for 3000 hours would be driven 180,000 miles before the tubing sees any sign of degradation.
For extreme temperatures very close to the engine block, we recommend our Convoshield™ AL Product, which can withstand 1000° F for 1 hour when placed 1 inch away from a heat source.
- Meets Ford ESB-M4D423-A2, ESF-M4D423-A, ESF-M4D426-A specifications
- Meets Chrysler MS DB 41, CPN 2785
- Meets GM GMP.PA6.003
- Meets Delphi Packard M-2170 and M1889
- 125° C temperature rating
- No plasticizers
|Temperature Rating (continuous)||257° F [125° C]|
|Nominal Sizes||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts