What's special about riser tubing?
- Nonmetallic flexible raceway or conduit is used to manage and protect cables in riser applications, so that installations meet or exceed building codes
- Pull tape can be pre-installed on 1" through 2" diameters to facilitate the threading of cables through the conduit
- Approved for direct burial applications, to protect your underground cables from degrading in moist environments
- Click for More Features
Carlon Riser-Gard Conduit is designed to meet building code NEC 770/800, which works to prevent the spread of hazardous gases or fire between floors of a multi-story building or unit. This corrugated tubing is not only rated to meet building codes but also provides a safe and organized environment for your valuable telecommunications and fiber optic cables.
|Part #||Diameter||Coil Length||Pull Tape||Weight Per 100Ft||Color||Price|
|CARDE4X1-350||3/4"||350 ft||N/A||9 lbs||Orange|
|CARDF4X1-250||1"||250 ft||900 lbs||14 lbs||Orange|
|CARDF4X1C-500||1"||500 ft||900 lbs||14 lbs||Orange|
|CARDG4X1-200||1-1/4"||200 ft||N/A||17 lbs||Orange|
|CARDG4X1C-100||1-1/4"||200 ft||900 lbs||17 lbs||Orange|
|CARDG4X1C-500||1-1/4"||500 ft||900 lbs||17 lbs||Orange|
|CARDH4X1C-150||1-1/2"||150 ft||900 lbs||22 lbs||Orange|
|CARDJ4X1C-100||2"||100 FT||900 lbs||26 lbs||Orange|
- UL 2024 listed for Riser, general purpose and fiber/telecommunication applications, so it's suitable for vertical runs in shafts or between floors
- Footage is sequentially marked for convenient cutting prior to installation
- Meets NEC 770 & 800 standards
- Standard color is orange; other color choices are available with a minimum order of 10,000 ft
- Storage Temperature: -4° F to 158° F (-20° C to 70° C); Handling: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Do not store outside: product is not UV protected
|Part #||Diameter||I.D. Min. Ref.||Min. O. D.||Max. O. D.||Min. Bend Radius|
|UL Listed to 2024||Test Method||Maximum Value|
|Maximum Flame Propagation||UL 2024||6.0 ft||
|Maximum Air Temperature at 12 ft||UL 2024||372° F|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- UL Listing
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not offer a 2" coupler. The largest size we carry is 1 1/4".
- Although it does not come split, it can be split manually as long as the conduit is bigger than the existing cables.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts