Riser-Gard® Corrugated Conduit
Rugged, Lightweight and Perfect for Riser Applications
What's special about riser tubing?
- Nonmetallic flexible raceway or conduit is used to manage and protect cables in riser applications, so that installations meet or exceed building codes.
- Pull tape can be pre-installed on 1" through 2" diameters to facilitate the threading of cables through the conduit.
- Approved for direct burial applications, to protect your underground cables from degrading in moist environments.
- Click for More Features
Carlon Riser-Gard Conduit is designed to meet building code NEC 770/800, which works to prevent the spread of hazardous gases or fire between floors of a multi-story building or unit. This corrugated tubing is not only rated to meet building codes but also provides a safe and organized environment for your valuable telecommunications and fiber optic cables.
|Part #||Diameter||Coil Length||Pull Tape||Weight Per 100Ft||Color||Price|
|CARDE4X1-350||3/4"||350 ft||N/A||9 lbs||Orange||
|CARDF4X1-250||1"||250 ft||900 lbs||14 lbs||Orange||
|CARDF4X1C-500||1"||500 ft||900 lbs||14 lbs||Orange||
|CARDG4X1-200||1-1/4"||200 ft||N/A||17 lbs||Orange||
|CARDG4X1C-100||1-1/4"||100 ft||900 lbs||17 lbs||Orange||
|CARDG4X1C-500||1-1/4"||500 ft||900 lbs||17 lbs||Orange||
|CARDH4X1C-150||1-1/2"||150 ft||900 lbs||22 lbs||Orange||
|CARDJ4X1C-100||2"||100 FT||900 lbs||26 lbs||Orange||
|Part #||Diameter||I.D. Min. Ref.||Min. O. D.||Max. O. D.||Min. Bend Radius|
|UL Listed to 2024||Test Method||Maximum Value|
|Maximum Flame Propagation||UL 2024||6.0 ft||
|Maximum Air Temperature at 12 ft||UL 2024||372° F|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
I need 2" conduit 125' long. Do you sell a coupler that can attaché additional 25' to the 100' length that you sell? Can I purchase this 2" conduit in longer than 100' lengths?
- Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not offer a 2" coupler. The largest size we carry is 1 1/4".
Riser-Gard® Corrugated Conduit: can it be split to fit over existing cables?
- Although it does not come split, it can be split manually as long as the conduit is bigger than the existing cables.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts