What's special about Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving?
- Superior abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance make it great for outdoor applications (Fiber, RG6, CAT5e)
- Great for expansion joints where constant movement requires a flexible and indestructible covering
- Stainless steel construction won't rust or discolor, and offers great Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) protection for cables and wires
- Extremely high melting temperature makes this a great sleeving for automotive applications
- Click for More Features
Protect hoses and cables from wear, corrosion and blowouts with a Stainless Steel braided hose sleeve. Avoid the expense and limited selection involved in a custom steel-braid covered hose. With this hose sleeve, you can take any standard or custom hose, slip the stainless steel braid over it, hide the cut ends under your clamps and achieve the same look and protection provided by custom overbraided hoses at a fraction of the cost. Please note: Sleeving is pulled tight during the manufacturing process, so the diameter may seem small when received; simply push to expand for larger diameter.
Splicing may occur during the production of this sleeving. Two or three lengths may create a full spool.
Continuous lengths are available in most sizes at an additional 10% surcharge. Please specify if you require continuous lengths.
BULK SPOOLS are "Made To Order" and NON-REFUNDABLE
|Part #||Nominal (Flat) Size||Minimum Expansion||Maximum Expansion||Price (Per Foot)|
- Easy to install and comes in diameters and expansion ranges to accommodate almost any hose or wire application.
- Great for outdoor applications: government agencies have used our metal braided sleeving to protect fiber optics, RG-6 coaxial cable and Category 5E cables from biting rodents & other pests in the wilderness.
- Expandable for easy wire or hose installation.
- Extremely high melt temperature (2,650° F/1,450° C) will protect wires and hoses within automobiles
- Can be cut with serrated scissors or shears to your desired length
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The weight is approximately 0.3 lbs
- Yes, it's made of Stainless Steel, so it will prevent any animal chewing on cables.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts