Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving
Ultimate in Protection from Temperature & Abrasion
What's special about Stainless Steel Braided Sleeving?
- Superior abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance make it great for outdoor applications (Fiber, RG6, CAT5e).
- Great for expansion joints where constant movement requires a flexible and indestructible covering.
- Stainless steel construction won't rust or discolor, and offers great Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) protection for cables and wires.
- Extremely high melting temperature makes this a great sleeving for automotive applications.
- Click for More Features
Protect hoses and cables from wear, corrosion and blowouts with a Stainless Steel braided hose sleeve. Avoid the expense and limited selection involved in a custom steel-braid covered hose. With this hose sleeve, you can take any standard or custom hose, slip the stainless steel braid over it, hide the cut ends under your clamps and achieve the same look and protection provided by custom overbraided hoses at a fraction of the cost.
Please note: Sleeving is pulled tight during the manufacturing process, so the diameter may seem small when received; simply push to expand for larger diameter.
Splicing may occur during the production of this sleeving. Two or three lengths may create a full spool.
Continuous lengths are available in most sizes at an additional 10% surcharge. Please specify if you require continuous lengths.
BULK SPOOLS are "Made To Order" and NON-REFUNDABLE
|Part #||Nominal (Flat) Size||Minimum Expansion||Maximum Expansion||Price (Per Foot)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
How much does this sleeving weigh per foot? - How much does the 1 inch stainless steel braided sleeving weigh per foot? Thanks!
- Thank you for your question. The weight is approximately 0.3 lbs
You give "flat" dimensions. Does this mean the sleeving has bends in the wire that won't completely come out? Can you multiply the flat dimension by 2, then divide by Pi and get an accurate diameter dimension? Why don't you list the diameter?
Will this help with a cat who chews cables?
- Yes, it's made of Stainless Steel, so it will prevent any animal chewing on cables.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts