What's special about this fire rated sleeving?
- Shields your cables, hoses, and pipes from temperatures up to 3000°F (1650°C)
- Resists radiant heat, chemicals, solvents, moisture, abrasion, vibration, and electricity, so this sleeving may be used in virtually any environment
- Reduces the outer temperature by up to 150°F (65.55°C) for a much greater degree of personnel safety
- Ideal for use in high heat environments such as factories, laboratories, foundries, welding shops, and more
- Click for More Features
In many cases, it is just as important for a product to have the proper certifications as it is for the product to satisfy the technical requirements. Cool Blue™ Firesleeving by Insulflex® meets or exceeds GL, UL, SAE, MSHA, and DIN requirements, ensuring it will be certified for use anywhere in the world. In addition to its high degree of certification, this sleeving also resists the elements and abrasion, ensuring use in any application.
|Part #||Diameter Size||Length||Price|
Odourless End Dip Coating
Used to coat the ends of your Insulflex Fire Sleeve to prevent fraying and the absorption of flammable oils
|ISF-LSR2112-1L||Insulflex Odorless End Dip Coating, Can||1 Liter|
|ISF-LSR2112-4L||Insulflex Odorless End Dip Coating, Tub||4 Liter|
|ISF-LSR2112-PL||Insulflex Odorless End Dip Coating, Pail||17 Liter Pail|
- Despite its heavy protective silicone coating, this sleeving is still highly flexible for easy routing
- Optional End Dip™ coating prevents fraying and ensures that flammable oils or contaminants will not be absorbed into the glass fibers
|Continuous Operating Temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Maximum Temperature||2000°F (1093°C)|
|K-Factor||0.485 BTU/in (hrs*ft^2*°F)|
|Wall Thickness||0.200" (5.08 mm)|
|Flame resistance||Very Good|
|Abrasion resistance||Very Good|
|Water and oil resistance||Outstanding|
|Material||Silicone Rubber covered Fiberglass Yarn|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this item is only sold in 50ft sections. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts