Heavy Duty Abrasion Protection For Cable And Hoses
What's special about this professional grade braided sleeving?
- Professional grade construction can withstand 200,000 abrasion cycles without wearing through the material in any one location.
- Made from strong braided Nylon fibers with an 0.08" wall thickness to provide heavy duty protection for cables and hoses that are constantly exposed to harsh and abrasive environments.
- ISO Certified to satisfy demanding specifications or applications that call for extreme abrasion resistance.
- Click for More Features
Dura Braid braided sleeving is perfect for any industrial, commercial or construction application requiring heavy duty abrasion protection or ISO certified hose protection. Constructed from tightly woven Nylon fibers, this braided sleeving protects hoses and cables from outside dangers such as abrasion, salt, UV, chemical, rotting and vermin damage.
|1 1/4" Diameter|
The smooth internal wall of DBN not only makes installing this braided sleeving fast and pain free, it also provides a high level of abrasion resistance from the material that it’s protecting.
- Fibers are tightly woven to provide a wide range of flexibility without losing any structural integrity.
- Cuts easily with scissors, or it can also be cut and cleanly finished with a hot knife.
- Inner wall is exceptionally smooth to provide easy installation and an extra degree of protection from rough or uneven materials that could cause internal abrasion.
- UV and chemical resistant to protect both the material and internal hoses or cables from corrosion and ultraviolet degradation.
- Nylon woven braids protect outdoor applications from gnawing vermin and rotting.
- ISO 6945 Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- MSHA Compliant
- Halogen Free
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Braided Sleeving Comparison Chart
- Abrasion Resistance Comparison Chart
- Chemical Resistance Comparison Chart
- Flammability VW-1 Comparison Chart
|Abrasion Resistance||Extremely High|
|Abrasion Test Machine||Taber 5150|
|Abrasion Test Wheel||Calibrase H-18|
|Abrasion Test Load||500g|
|Minimal Visible Wearing||400 Test Cycles|
|Visible Wearing||3,000 Test Cycles|
|Heavy Wear||11,000 Test Cycles|
|Material Destroyed-Hole Through Material||13,000 Test Cycles|
|Pre-Test Weight||14,096 mg|
|Post-Test Weight||11,705 mg|
|Test End Loss Of Mass Point Of Destruction||2,391 mg|
|Salt Water 0-S-1926||1|
|Hydraulic Fluid MIL-H-5606||1|
|Lube Oil MIL-L-7808||1|
|De-Icing Fluid MIL-A-8243||1|
|Fungus ASTM D-2863||2|
|Oxygen Index ASTM D-2863||22|
|1= No Effect / 2= Little Effect / 3=Affected / 4= More Affected / 5= Severely Affected|
|Wall Thickness ASTM D-204||0.08|
|Tensile Strength PSI ASTM D-2256||N/A|
|Tenacity (GM/Denier) ASTM D-4157||N/A|
|Specific Gravity ASTM D-792||N/A|
|Typical Elongation ASTM D-2256||N/A|
|Melt Point ASTM D-2117||410° F (374° C)|
|Maximum Continuous Mil-I-23053||N/A|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts