What's special about these wire markers?
- Easy and efficient, these labels are ideal for most cable and wire applications: simply write, wrap and move on.
- Each Booklet contains 10 pages of pre-cut, easy to apply self laminating markers.
- Convenient 3” x 6” size fits into your pocket for easy transportation, or stores away securely in any size tool bag/box.
- Click for More Features
Ziptape® Rite & Wrap™ Wire Marker Booklets are available in two label sizes to accommodate different cable and wiring applications. Each booklet contains 10 pages of pre-cut self laminating markers made of 0.004" thick clear vinyl film, using an acrylic adhesive and mounted on a silicone liner for easy release. More
|Part #||Width||Length||Marker Size||Quantity||Price|
|ZT-RWB60-BKLT||3"||6"||1" X 2.5"||60 per booklet|
|ZT-RWB30-BKLT||3"||6"||1" X 5"||30 per booklet|
To apply the wire marker, first write your legend on the white, write-on surface available. Next, peel the label from the booklet and securely wrap it around your cable, with the transparent tail overlapping the legend.
- Durable oil and water-resistant labels provide long lasting quality for use in almost any type of cable or wire application.
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive holds true to the cable jacket, even under oily or moist environments.
- Economic, low cost is ideal for time and cost-conscious jobs.
- Pre-cut self-laminating vinyl labels are crisp, clear, and easily identifiable.
- Film is recognized under UL 969 Marking Standards.
- Rite & Wrap Booklets - 30 Drawing Dimensions (PDF)
- Rite & Wrap Booklets - 60 Drawing Dimensions (PDF)
- Rite & Wrap Label Dispenser Data Sheet (PDF)
- Rite & Wrap Label Dispenser Printable Area Chart (PDF)
|PART #||WIDTH||LENGTH||WEIGHT||MARKER SIZE||QUANTITY|
|ZT-RWB60-BKLT||3"||6"||1 OZ||1" X 2.5"||60 per booklet|
|ZT-RWB30-BKLT||3"||6"||1 OZ||1" X 5"||30 per booklet|
|Physical Properties||Adhesion Properties|
|Thickness / Mil||Film: 3.5||Adhesion From||Expected Range - oz/in|
|Adhesive: 0.8 - 0.9||Stainless Steel||65-100|
|Dimensional Stability (%)||<0.5%||Glass||60-95|
|Expected Sheer (hours)||20|
|Expecxted Exterior Life||2 yrs|
|Service Temp. Range||-40°F to +176°F|
|MInimum Application Temp.||50°F|
|Storage Stability||2 yr stored @ 70°F and 50%RH|
|UL Listed||UL 969|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- LAN, Telephone and Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts