What's special about this label maker?
The DYMO® LetraTag is a small, portable, handheld label printer that is ideal for labeling and organizing your home or home office. The possibilities are limitless; you can label items such as storage boxes, photo albums, toys or CDs, and shelves. Even your light switches and circuit breakers can be labeled to make finding the right switch easy.
|DY-1733013||LetraTag Plus LT-100T Personal Label Maker|
5.7" H x 6.7" W x 2.8" D
|LetraTag Replacement Labels|
|DY-10697||Paper - 2 pack White w/ Black Printing|
|DY-16952||Plastic - Clear w/ Black Printing|
|DY-91331||Plastic - White w/ Black Printing|
|DY-18771||Fabric Iron On – White w/ Black Printing|
|DY-40077||AC Power Adapter for LetraTAG Plus|
The DYMO LetraTag Plus LT-100T is the compact label maker that is ideal for the home or small office. The computer keyboard design is easy-to-use with navigation buttons that allow for quick access to advanced features like multiple font styles, text sizing, date stamping and more. Its unique graphical display allows you to see bold, italic, underlined and other text effects on screen before you print.
It prints on a variety of labels with different applications, such as paper and plastic labels for organizing, iron-on labels for clothing and magnetic labels for file cabinets and magnetic whiteboards.
- Graphical display lets you see font effects on screen before you print
- Easy-to-use navigation buttons
- Prints on LetraTag LT labels available in paper, plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron-on
- Auto-off power saver
- Computer style keyboard design
- Compact size
|Characters on Display||13|
|Lines on Display||1|
|Tapes Used||Paper, Plastic, Metallic, Magnetic, and Iron On|
|Language Options||English, Spanish, French|
|Package Contents||LetraTag, 1/2" White Paper Label Cassette, 1/2" Clear Plastic Label Cassette, Instructional Manual, and Warranty Card|
|Batteries/Power||4 AA Batteries (not included).|
- LetraTag QX50 User Guide (PDF)
- LetraTag LT-100T User Guide (PDF)
- Dymo Label Tape Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- Post-Holiday Organizing Tips
- History of Dymo
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts