What's special about these Patch Cables?
- Molded strain-relief boot design
- Exceed specifications for TIA/EIA 568A for connecting hardware
- Seven colors for easy identification
- Available in lengths from 1 to 100 ft
- Click for More Features
|CAT5e Patch Cord|
|IT-PC5E-01FT||1 FT||Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Gray, White|
|CAT6 Patch Cord|
|IT-PC6-01FT||1 FT||Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Gray, White|
Our enhanced Category 5 UTP patchcords feature a snagless molded strain-relief boot design. They exceed specified performance as stated in TIA/EIA 568A for connecting hardware, manufactured with 50µ gold plated modular connectors and are offered in 7 colors for easy port or link identification lifetime warranted.
Category 6 patch cables feature molded snagless boots. Wired to specification TIA-568 B, 350 MHz, CATEGORY 6. Manufactured with 50 micron gold flash plated modular RJ-45 connectors. Offered in seven different colors for easy port or link identification. Lifetime warranted.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. These cables are not compliant with these standards, however you will find some that are here.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts