What's special about this printable label paper?
- Numerous size labels available to print for when wires, hoses, tubes, etc. need to be identified
- Each label can wrap-around to self-laminate, helping to preserve the printing
- Label sheets are letter size to fit in all standard printers, and work with a template in Word, PDF or Excel format
- Add color identification (if your laser printer has the capability)
- Useful in applications for home theaters, networking, medical supplies, craft hobbies, & more!
- Click for More Features
Stop hitting the print button repeatedly and waiting for each individual label to roll out of the label printer. Print a whole sheet of self laminating cable labels in one shot with ZipTape Print-On Cable Label Sheets in your laser printer. Completely customize the labels prior to printing, even using color, right on your computer.
Note: These products ship in 3-5 business days on ground orders
Please call for custom colors
* Not recommended for use in water or moist environments. **Does NOT work with Inkjet Printers**
|Laser Printable Labels|
|Part #||Label Width||Printable Area Height||Labels Per Sheet||Template (Word Doc)||Price|
- These UV inhibited labels help to prevent fading when in use outdoors or indoors
- Clear wrap-around seal to retard further degradation of your print
- Available for laser printers, made of polyester material (we can produce a vinyl sheet for Dot Matrix printers)
- Allows you to print in color
- It contains 10 printing sheets on the 10 pack and 100 printing sheets on the 100 pack
General Description for Laser Labels:
A clear, polyester film with an ink receptive print area coated with a permanent UV resistant pressure sensitive adhesive. It is backed with a two-side poly coated backside printable lay flat release liner. The substrate is approved for indoor/outdoor use with occasional exposure to lubricating oil and water.
|Product Data||Value||Test Method|
|Film:||0.50||± 10%||ASTM D 3652|
|Dimensional Stability (%)||No shrinkage observed||on Aluminum panel @ 160° F for 24 hr|
|Stainless Steel||46 (506)||30-60 (330-66)||PSTC 1 (Modified for 72 hr dwell time)|
|Acrylic||37 (407)||25-55 (275-605)|
|Glass||43 (473)||30-60 (330-660)|
|25||PSTC 7 (1 hr dwell, 1 sq. in, 4 lb load)|
|Tack (gm/sq cm)||330||150-450||ASTM D 2979|
|Expected Exterior Life||2 years|
|Service Temperature Range||-40° F to 302° F (-40° C to 150° C)|
|Minimum Application Temperature||50° F (10°C)|
|Storage Stability||Two years stored at 70° F (21° C) and 50% RH|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Type of DYMO Label is Right for my Application
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. As far as we are concerned, the C affects nothing. The manufacturer may have changed a part number, we have not been notified of any changes.
- Hello, The Zip-Tape Print-On Cable Label Sheets can only be used with a laser printer, they do not work with Inkjet printers.
- Hello, No, these have 10 pages per package.
- Hello, There are no certifications for the self laminating labels
- Hello, On this page, right next to the price, you will be able to click on and download the template for these labels.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts