What's special about this Yellow Jacket® cord cover?
- Modular sections can be added or removed to change length or width.
- Handle an unlimited number of cables - just add more sections.
- Adaptable, sides can fit flush against walls or interlock with another section.
- Stable surface doesn't wobble, slip or slide.
- Assembled section exceeds the maximum legally allowed axle weight of 23,000 lbs
- Click for More Features
- Allows you to add on ADA compliant ramps
- Compatible with Yellow Jacket 5 Channel
- Easily customizable
- Ideal for areas with limited floor space
- Great for forklifts, small vehicles, and heavy foot traffic
- 3/8” Thick lid and base
- Cord Cover Fill Chart (PDF)
- View Cord Covers Comparison Chart
- View Chemical, Oil and Solvent Resistance (PDF)
|Part #||Description||# of Channels||Channel Height||Channel Width||Length
|CPYJ5-125-RMAH-DB||Male End Ramp||n/a||n/a||n/a||36"||n/a||1.90"||6 lbs|
|CPYJ5-125-RFAH-DB||Female End Ramp||n/a||n/a||n/a||36"||n/a||1.90"||6 lbs|
Yellow Jacket® AMS is an advanced modular system that is designed to change and grow with your cable management needs. This modular system allows you to protect anywhere an unlimited number of cables or hoses. Center sections can be added or removed to suit your changing needs. Each change expands or condenses the space needed for your cables.
Space is efficiently used with the Yellow Jacket AMS protectors. The straight edges provided by the center sections allow you to use less space for parallel cable runs. The sides will fit flush against a wall or interlock with another AMS section. This eliminates the spaces between the cord protectors that are usually created by other cord covers. The interlocking feature of each section can also be used to create a flat stable surface.
Multiple ramps may be combined to create ADA compatible ramps. The arched construction and tough Durathane (trademark) polyurethane make the Yellow Jacket AMS strong enough to bear just about any load. This compatible ramp makes for ideal access with forklifts or small vehicles.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy to load
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
- Great Protection
Comments about CHECKERS Yellow Jacket Ams Assembled:
Those yellow jackets are designed for expansion. I just needed to add more center sections to protect more cables. And it is so easy to install.
The texture of those items increases traction, it is perfect for our forklifts and other small vehicles. It is really a great product.
- Primary use: