What's special about this network cable tester?
- Tests wiremap & bi-directional data transmission of data cables using actual Gigabit data for supreme accuracy
- Uses Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) to detect opens and shorts to the individual conductor, preventing poor transmission and network downtime
- Results are automatically exported to Excel or PDF file for easy documentation
- Ideal for VoIP, IP CCTV, control systems, data centers and anywhere Ethernet is being deployed
- Click for More Features
Simply put, if you're not testing cables by mimicking a real world situation, you're wasting your time and money. Instead of testing virtually random aspects of cable operation as other testers do, the SignalTEK CT sends Gigabit data packets over the cable. This is guaranteed to provide the most accurate prediction of how the cables will operate within your network. No need to send this tester back annually for calibration or jack repair; it requires no calibration and the RJ-45 jacks are easily replaced by the user.
|SignalTEK CT Data Cable Transmission Tester|
|ID-R156002||(1) Main Unit|
(2) NiMH Batteries
(2) Patch Cables - 12"
(2) 110-220V Power Supply with International Plug Adapters
(1) User Manual
(1) Carry Case
- Compatible with shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable from Cat 5e to Cat 7
- Dual handset operation allows the testing to be initiated from either end of the connection and carried out by a single person
- Results may be downloaded to a USB flash drive (not included) for convenient data sharing; great for leaving results with a customer
- User-replaceable RJ-45 inserts and automatic calibration lower the cost of ownership
|Max Cable Length||593 ft. (181 m)|
|Max Number of Jobs||50|
|Max Number of Stored Tests||5000|
|Handset Dimensions (both)||6.9" H x 3.2" W x 1.6" D|
|Battery Life||5 Hours|
|Rating||IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- SignalTEK CT Manual (PDF)
- SignalTEK CT Proof of Performance (PDF)
- SignalTEK CT Test Report Example (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts