The complete and professional installation of a fully integrated enclosure system takes proper planning. This type of system incorporates four essential values that work together to ensure reliability: the mounting system, thermal management, cable management and power distribution. Let’s break down each of these elements for you and why you need them for an integrated system.
- 1. The mounting system is the first step and foundation of any integrated enclosure system. It incorporates time and labor-saving features. It also addresses space constraints, structural needs, compliance with applicable building/construction codes and environmental aesthetics.
- 2. The second step is thermal management. Thermal management’s goal is maintaining an optimal internal operating temperature, which is critical to system reliability.
- 3. The third is cable management. Cable management’s primary purpose is maintaining signal integrity. It also facilitates installation, upgrades and servicing of the system.
- 4. Power distribution is the fourth critical step for every integrated system, with proper planning essential to ensuring all grounding, protection and distribution needs are met.
Are you searching for integrated system components in each of these categories from one manufacturer? Middle Atlantic Products® offer a complete line of engineered mounting solutions that provide you with a complete, integrated enclosure system. Some Middle Atlantic Products® include:
- • Floor, wall, and ceiling mount rack and enclosure systems, some with unique slide out capabilities for space restricted environments
- • Built-in cable management and time saving features with some products
- • UL Listed and seismic-certified mounting items available
- • Solutions that meet the aesthetic needs of any installation
- • Thermally designed racks and enclosures feature engineered ventilation locations, top options and accessories that allow a DIYer or installer to design a passively or actively cooled system
- • Cooling options, including proportional speed thermostatic fan control that extend equipment life and reduce maintenance requirements
- • Engineered enclosures with an extensive selection of lacing options
- • Removable knockouts for cable pass-through
- • Abundant cable lacing points simplify cable management
- • Most rack top options feature a removable 2 rack space service plate for easy removal of top option without disturbing cable bundles
- • Electrical products range from vertical strips to rack mount units with modular, configurable, space saving and sequencing capabilities
- • Multiple circuit, outlet, termination and protection options are available to fit the individual needs of each application
Shop at CableOrganizer® for Middle Atlantic Products® and other integrated systems top brands.