What's special about this step cribbing?
- Provides a very quick method of stabilizing a motor vehicle after an accident
- Built in handle allows easy transport and setup/handling
- Choose between 3 different chocks for a car, SUV/pickup truck (F-150 size), or giant truck/bus
- Click for More Features
When an accident occurs and lives are in danger, every second is critical to the outcome. Dura Crib® Fast Step Chocks are the fastest way to stabilize a vehicle in these situations. And unlike wood chocks, their non-absorbent recycled plastic construction provides a much longer service life, greater durability and lighter weight for easy handling. 3 versions are available to accommodate the type of vehicle being serviced.
|CK-CHSC-2||17.25" (43.8 cm)||9" (22.9 cm)||29.5" (74.9 cm)||37 lb. (16.8 kg)|
|CK-CHSC-3||22" (55.9 cm)||11" (28.0 cm)||31.5" (80.0 cm)||63 lb. (28.6 kg)|
- Made of 100% recycled plastic for added durability and environmental conservation
- Does not absorb any liquids and lasts much longer than wood step chocks
- Lightweight and easy to handle
|CK-CHSC-2||17.25 in. (43.8 cm)||9 in. (22.9 cm)||29.5 in. (74.9 cm)||37 lb. (16.8 kg)|
|CK-CHSC-3||22 in. (55.9 cm)||11 in. (28.0 cm)||31.5 in. (80.0 cm)||63 lb. (28.6 kg)|
|Material – 100% Recycled Plastic|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates
- Do-It-Yourself Traffic Control for Special Events
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts