What's special about this Storage Housing?
Corning Cable System Wall-Mountable Slack Storage Housing (WCH-SSH) is the perfect complement to the Wall-Mountable Connector Housing (WCH). This wall-mount unit is great for storing extra lengths of cable during installation, and keeping it organized and ready-to-go for future cable rearrangement projects. The slack storage unit allows fiber drop-off to be terminated into a wall-mountable connector housing mounted onto its front, and can also be used to splice pigtailed cables when additional splice-capacity is needed.
- Compact size, low profile
- Accommodates a wall-mountable connector housing (WCH)
- Accommodates a variety of Corning Cable System splice Trays
- Multiple cable entry holes (top and sides)
- Includes provisions for strain-relieving optical fiber cables
- Unit can be rotated on the wall when mounting so the door swings to wither the left or right
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts