- Cross-hole with no sharp edges for tethering
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- American Bridge design
- Tether not included
Forged from select alloy steel, Klein Tools 1-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. For use with 1-Inch bolts and U.S. heavy nut types, the extra heavy-duty head area provides maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes. Includes a built-in hole so tool can be tethered when working at height.Nominal Opening: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm). Weight: 3.4 lb (1.5 kg). Offset Angle: 60°. Nut Type: U.S. Heavy. Head Width: 3.625" (92.1 mm). Material: Alloy Steel. Bolt Size: 1" (25.4 mm). Special Features: Extra Heavy-Duty Head for Maximum Strength. Taper Diameter: 1-1/8" to 1/4" (28.6 to 6.4 mm). Overall Length: 18" (457.2 mm). Finish: Black Oxide with a Rust Preventative. Size_Name: 1-Inch.
|P1001528||US Heavy 1" Erection Wrench with Hole||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts