- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- "Handform" handles feature a hook-bend for added grip and leverage
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made, tool steel
Use the Klein Tools Ironworkers Work Pliers to twist and snip soft annealed rebar tire wire. The knurled jaws also aid in easy twisting and turning. These pliers feature a hook-bend in the handle for added grip and leverage. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Nose Type: Square. Jaw Thickness: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Handle Finish: Plain. Material: Steel. Insulated: No. Overall Length: 9.125" (231.8 mm). Tether Capable: No. Jaw Width: 1.156" (29.4 mm). Type: Ironworkers Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 1-5/32" (29.4 mm). Handle Color: Black. Jaw Length: 1.281" (32.5 mm). Weight: 0.65 lb (0.29 kg). Knife Length: 0.625" (15.9 mm). Style_Name: Ironworker/Plain Handle.
|P1001431||Rebar Work Pliers, Plain Handle||
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts