- Manufacturer #: 3224
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 1-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. Its designed for use with 1-Inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.Bolt Size: 1" (25.4 mm). Nominal Opening: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm). Head Width: 3.625" (92.1 mm). Weight: 3.4 lb (1.5 kg). Overall Length: 18" (457.2 mm). Nut Type: U.S. Regular. Taper Diameter: 1-1/8" to 1/4" (28.6 to 6.4 mm). Style_Name: Regular Nut. Size_Name: 1-Inch. Configuration: 1-1/8 to 1/4-Inch Taper.
|P1001542||Erection Wrench 1-Inch for U.S. Regular Nut|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts