- Manufacturer #: 3239
- Versatile wrench fits all nuts and bolts to 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm)
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches
- Forged from select alloy steel with continuous-taper handle for aligning bolt and/or rivet holes
- Industrial black finish for corrosion resistance
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operatio
There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools adjustable-head construction wrench. This adjustable wrench is forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.Jaw Capacity: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm). Weight: 2.4 lb (1.1 kg). Handle Color: Black. Overall Length: 16" (406.4 mm). Handle Finish: Black Oxide. Size_Name: 16-Inch.
|P1001554||16" Adjustable Wrench|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts