- Manufacturer #: 3219
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 1/2-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. Its designed for use with 1/2-Inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.Bolt Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Weight: 1.4 lb (0.6 kg). Taper Diameter: 7/8" x 1/2" (22.2 to 12.7 mm). Head Width: 2.25" (57.2 mm). Nominal Opening: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Nut Type: U.S. Regular. Overall Length: 14.75" (374.7 mm). Style_Name: Regular Nut. Size_Name: 1/2-Inch. Configuration: 7/8 to 1/2-Inch Taper.
|P1001529||1/2-Inch Erection Wrench for US Regular Nut|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts