What's special about this MKM shelf?
- Keeps all your components close for your convenience
- Minimal 2U mounting height saves space on the rack
- Shelf has a 200 lbs weight capacity to hold heavier equipment
- Click for More Features
Our newest heavy duty rack mount shelf features a retractable drawer for your keyboard and mouse, as well as ample space for your monitor. UL-listed and manufactured in the USA by Great Lakes Case and Cabinet Company, this rackmount shelf is standard to all manufacturers' 19" rackmount applications. Designed to hold a monitor, keyboard and mouse at a convenient working position, this shelf can be mounted at sitting or standing heights on virtually any 19" server rack.
|QGL-7206MKM||Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse Shelf for 19" mounting||26.5 lbs|
It is compatible with industry standard 3/8" square hole racks including Dell and HP-Compaq, IBM, APC, etc, with round hole racks (non-threaded) including IBM and HP, and also with threaded racks including 10-32, 12-24, and Metric M6, which include manufacturers like Great Lakes, Chatsworth, Middle Atlantic, and Bud Industries, etc.
If purchased with a Great Lakes enclosure, this drawer will be pre-installed at no additional cost before shipping the enclosure to you.
- 19" rack mount
- Monitor space: 17" wide x 24" deep
- Front to rear adjustable mounting tabs
(15.88 to 37.77 front to back)
- Maximum shelf tab placement: 36.10"
- Keyboard tray: 19.13" wide x 7.88" deep x 1.75" height
- Mouse surface: 8" x 9"
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Meets EIA standards
- UL listed to UL60950-1; Standard for Information Technology and Communications Equipment Cabinet Enclosure and Rack Systems
- Available in black
- Shelf has a 200 lb weight capacity
- Mounting hardware is included for a variety of applications:
- (8) 10/32 screws, (8) 12/24 screws, and (8) M6 cage nuts
|Monitor Area||17" W x 24" D|
|Keyboard Tray||19.13" W x 7.88" D x 1.75" H|
|Mouse Surface||8" x 9"|
|Weight Capacity||200 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts