PW-100 Passive Infrared Wall Switch Sensor
Highly aesthetically appealing, the Watt Stopper WS-PW-100 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor will turn your lights ON and OFF without you even having to touch a switch. This device is highly sensitive to large and small movements, so by simply walking in or out, you affect the lighting environment.
- Easy to install, because the WS-PW-100 fits in place of standard existing wall switches and single gang junction boxes
- In automatic mode, sensor returns automatically to Auto-ON after lights are turned off manually; ideal for presentations
- Override mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure
- NEMA WD 7 standards utilized for coverage testing
- Zero-crossing for long relay life
- Durability and precision built in with the vandal resistant lens
- Select from automatic ON or manual ON, depending on your needs
- Excellent coverage for exceptional performance
- Audible feature allows you to select audible and/or visual alerts for before your lights shut off, so that you're not left in the dark
- Several modes of operation, such as selectable walk-through, test, and presentation, allow you to customize the settings you need at any time
- Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds
- SmartSet™ technology affords you even greater energy savings than standard switches
- Color-matched lens and low profile design create an attractive look for any decor
- For best performance, use in spaces no larger than 15’ x 12’.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
This sensor is best suited for small, enclosed spaces where there is a clear line between the occupant and the sensor. Perfect for small offices, small conference rooms and lunch/break rooms where lights are often left on unnecessarily.
Equipped with SmartSet™ technology that is simply smart. This amazing unit actually monitors the controlled space to identify usage patterns and will then automatically adjust the time delay for optimal energy efficiency. SmartSet™ is also able to differentiate electrical noise from human motion for greater performance.
TECHNICAL SPECS -
- Cut Sheets (PDF)
- Specifications - PW-100 Passive Infrared Wall Switch Sensor (PDF)
- Technical Bulletin (PDF)
|Nominal Voltage (V)||120/230/277 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Nominal Wattage (W)||From 0 to 800W (120VAC)|
|Load Type Compatibility||Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic or electronic ballast|
|Load Rating|| @ 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten,1/6 hp
|Horsepower Rating (each relay)||1/6 HP @120VAC|
|Time Delay Adjustment||SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, testmode|
|Walk-Through Mode||3 minutes if no activity after 30 sec.|
|Test Mode||5 sec. at initial power up or DIP switch reset|
|PIR Adjustment||High or Low (DIP switch)|
|Light Level Adjustment||8fc to 180+fc|
|Alerts||Selectable Audible & Visual|
|Coverage||Major motion 35’x 30’
Minor motion 20’ x 15’
|Sensitivity adjustment||PIR (high/low)|
|US Patents||5640113, 6617560B2,|
|Dimensions L x W x D||2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm)|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer’s warranty|
Choose colors at checkout
|WS-PW-100||PW-100 passive infrared (PIR) wall switch sensor||2.73" L x 1.76" W x 1.83" H||White, Ivory, Light Almond, Gray, Black|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!