What's special about this switch?
- Turns lights off in unoccupied spaces, which prevents you from wasting energy and saves you money
- Highly sensitive to movements, and responds quickly to turn lights on and off when occupants enter or leave a room
- Detection Signature Processing feature gets rid of pesky false triggers and also gives immunity to RFI and EMI
- Click for More Features
Highly aesthetically appealing, the Watt Stopper WS-PW-100 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor will turn your lights ON and OFF without you even having to touch a switch. This device is highly sensitive to large and small movements, so by simply walking in or out, you affect the lighting environment.
Choose colors at checkout
|WS-PW-100||PW-100 passive infrared (PIR) wall switch sensor||2.73" L x 1.76" W x 1.83" H||White, Ivory, Light Almond, Gray, Black|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Easy to install, because the WS-PW-100 fits in place of standard existing wall switches and single gang junction boxes
- In automatic mode, sensor returns automatically to Auto-ON after lights are turned off manually; ideal for presentations
- Override mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure
- NEMA WD 7 standards utilized for coverage testing
- Zero-crossing for long relay life
- Durability and precision built in with the vandal resistant lens
- Select from automatic ON or manual ON, depending on your needs
- Excellent coverage for exceptional performance
- Audible feature allows you to select audible and/or visual alerts for before your lights shut off, so that you're not left in the dark
- Several modes of operation, such as selectable walk-through, test, and presentation, allow you to customize the settings you need at any time
- Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds
- SmartSet™ technology affords you even greater energy savings than standard switches
- Color-matched lens and low profile design create an attractive look for any decor
- For best performance, use in spaces no larger than 15’ x 12’.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
This sensor is best suited for small, enclosed spaces where there is a clear line between the occupant and the sensor. Perfect for small offices, small conference rooms and lunch/break rooms where lights are often left on unnecessarily.
Equipped with SmartSet™ technology that is simply smart. This amazing unit actually monitors the controlled space to identify usage patterns and will then automatically adjust the time delay for optimal energy efficiency. SmartSet™ is also able to differentiate electrical noise from human motion for greater performance.
TECHNICAL SPECS -
- Cut Sheets (PDF)
- Specifications - PW-100 Passive Infrared Wall Switch Sensor (PDF)
- Technical Bulletin (PDF)
|Nominal Voltage (V)||120/230/277 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Nominal Wattage (W)||From 0 to 800W (120VAC)|
|Load Type Compatibility||Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic or electronic ballast|
|Load Rating|| @ 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten,1/6 hp
|Horsepower Rating (each relay)||1/6 HP @120VAC|
|Time Delay Adjustment||SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, testmode|
|Walk-Through Mode||3 minutes if no activity after 30 sec.|
|Test Mode||5 sec. at initial power up or DIP switch reset|
|PIR Adjustment||High or Low (DIP switch)|
|Light Level Adjustment||8fc to 180+fc|
|Alerts||Selectable Audible & Visual|
|Coverage||Major motion 35’x 30’
Minor motion 20’ x 15’
|Sensitivity adjustment||PIR (high/low)|
|US Patents||5640113, 6617560B2,|
|Dimensions L x W x D||2.73" x 1.76" x 1.83" (69.3mm x 44.7mm x 46.5mm)|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer’s warranty|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030