What's special about these RCA and VGA wallplates?
For a clutter-free way to plug in your computer monitor or HDTV with audio, try the Vanco VGA & Dual Jacks wall plate. Designed to fit flush and hide the cables in the wall, this wall plate will make your classroom, office or conference room look clean and professionally finished.
|VAN-281206||VGA and Dual RCA Jacks Wall Plate||4.5" L x 3" W x 0.2" H||White|
- Slim, compact design allows for easy and professional looking installation
- Supports computer resolutions S-VGA (800x600) and VGA (640x480)
- Designed for VGA/S-VGA monitors and video application with 800x600 resolution
- Ideal for wall mounted flat panel TVs and LCD/Plasma HDTVs
- Includes trim plate and color-matched screws for a complete out-of-the-box solution
|Computer Resolutions||S-VGA = 800 x 600, VGA = 640 x 480|
|Video application||800 x 600|
|Color coded stereo jacks||Yes|
|Dimensions||4.5" L x 3" W x 0.2" H|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030