What's special about these switches?
- Connect up to 4 output devices (Blu-Ray™ DVD player, HD DVD™ player, game consoles, computers, and satellite set top boxes) that have HDMI connections to up to 4 independently switched input devices (televisions and/ or computers)
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format for all your resolution requirements
- These are HDMI 1.3 compatible, a new advanced technology
- Click for More Features
These matrix switches are the answer if the question is how can I connect several inputs and have them play simultaneously in different outputs. Select between 2 and 4 inputs and 2 to 4 outputs for a truly perfect fit to whatever your A/V needs might be.
|VAN-281444||Vanco Matrix Switch 4x4||16.96" W x 1.75" H x 7.9" D||7.3 lbs|
- Supports the next-generation "xvYCC" color space standards and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ for excellent quality picture
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors so you are assured of excellence
- Rack ears included for mounting
- Inputs and outputs can be easily controlled by easy push-buttons or remote control
- Includes an IR Remote Control so you don't have to get up onc you are settled
- Delivers deeply rich uncompressed digital video and true life surround sound audio with zero signal loss for quality you count on
- H.D.C.P. (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliant
- HDMI cables (not included) can be used for installation
- 120 day manufacturer's warranty
281444 - 4 x 4
- Allows up to (4) HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to (4) HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors
- 4 Sources (Inputs) to 4 Displays (Outputs), independently
- Dimensions: 16.96" W x 1.75" H x 7.9" D
|Video amplifier bandwidth:||1.65 Gbps|
|Input video signal:||1.2V|
|Input DDC signal:||5V|
|Vertical frequency range:||50-85 Hz|
|Total transmitting range:||1080p/1080i/720p|
|Input connector type:||(2 to 4) HDMI (19 Pin – Type A) female|
|Output connector type:||(2 to 4) HDMI (19 Pin – Type A) female|
|Remote control port:||RS232 male, 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack|
Vanco warrants all products inthis list to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Since Vanco cannot control the use of our product after sale, Vanco will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered in any way or which has been subject to misuse, neglect, or abuse.
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- HDMI Cable Q&A
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030